Tuesday, December 1, 2009

WTF, I still have a blog?

Thanks to the dude, I was reminded I have a blog.

I may or may not post in this again.

Apologies to the dude for him finding this fucktard festival...but to my defense, it is a blog, and most blogs that are unthemed (like mine is) turn out to be livejournal quality rants. So you know, utter crap.

But at the same time I love my blog. Why? Cause in the day and age where a girl has spent most of her life experimenting in mind alternating activities, its kind of nice to know there is a place where some of her memories are documented in blog format.

We can blame facebook for ruining my blog. TAKE THAT FACEBOOK!! Ruiner of blogs, harbinger of internet creepers, and making myspace the livejournal of personal websites.

(Yes, I loathe myspace and livejournal, both are outdated and overrun by tween scene girls taking angled shots of thier too-thick makeup and undersized cleavage.)

Rest assured in the age of censorship and not trodding on toes, I will swear and mock and offend as much as I will use my vast vocabulary to stun, shock and impress...and brag. Much bragging will be had.

Now...to pimp or not to pimp...I'll have to come up with a decent blog to usher back in the era of Yve rants.

...Watch out Social Services Ontario, I'm going to kick your shit in!

No comments: