Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Fishtank Idea

I've always fancied Black Moor's.

I don't really know why, anything carp are nothing more then trash factories, and fancy carp seem to be getting a lot of attention from popculture, and for me, its ruining the integrity of the history of carp. Ie. Seriously go google 'Koi, Pop-culture', and see what you get. Carp = a whole lotta shit.

And yet, here I am day dreaming about a tank with black moor's, a nice soft blue lamp, a subtle dark back drop, lots of big green leafy plants (obviously plastic because carp eat anything that lives), dark pebbles, probably a black and maroon combination and a trifecta of fat black moors.
I'd obviously do (for cheapness sake) a standard rectangular tank, likely a 15 g., in tank filter, maybe a snail for good measure, an apple snail so the cream shell and pink foot are lit up by the light.

OOOO pretty.

-sighs- what I would do if I had more room for pets.

beh.

1 comment:

Ren said...

You can borrow my tank until you get another one. It's just sitting on my windowsil. But you'll have to get some tank sealant since there's that big ol'crack on the one side.
But yeah, yours if you want it/have room for it.

Love love.