Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Urban Dictionary Makes My Life Better

What with how fast the 'english' language is developing new words and phrases, and especially catch phrases, the website Urban Dictionary has become one of the places I frequent in times of need.

So in honor of those who, like me, are falling behind in the world of new words, I give you some of the words I have learned thanks to UD.

FOAT - 'Fool of a Took' origins, Gandalf, LotR, meaning, you're a bit of a prick, or tool. FOAT. Used in a sentence. 'You foat! It's right in front of you!'

FOB - Fresh of the Boat, origins...fobbers, meaning, new immigrant. Used in a sentence. "Did you meet the new kid in class? He's a total fob!" (primarily used by fob's or ignorant people).

Janky - Crap, poor quality. Origins, by the sound of it some douchebag. Used in a sentence "Don't go to arby's their food is janky."

Peen - Penis, origins, lazy fuckers. Used in a sentence "Ren hates it when I say 'Peen' to refer to a man's junk. So I say it more to piss her off 'peen, peen, peen!'".

Vagimonster - Total cunt. Origins...vagimonster in denial. Used in a sentence. "Carla is such a vagimonster."

Thats all I have. My day was rather uneventful, mostly because I don't want to give any details about the fantastic morning boning I got.

Boning...look it up on UD, fuckers.

No comments: