Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Missed A Day

Means I get to post twice today!!

So yesterday being monday was not altogether uneventful, it snowed, and stayed for the first time this season. I really don't know how excited we should be about that since we're expecting another 15cm starting late tonight/early tomorrow.

Watched this great romantic comedy with the dude last night called the French Film, it was hilarious, and the dude totally caught me of gaurd in the car on the way home this morning with it.

The Dude "What did we learn last night?"

Me "My lactose intolerance won't even let me enjoy tzitziki anymore?"

The Dude "No, the beginning is in the ending." (quote from the movie)

Me "HAH! *in a bad french accent 'Ze Beginning, ez in ze ending!'"

Both laughed.

What? I thought it was funny. You should hear my accents, they are awful.

What else?

Yah yesterday was a good day. I spent it with my man. Yve is happy.


Mood: Yesterday...pensive, but ending in smiles.

No comments: