Sunday, January 13, 2008

Homemaker Yve

Last week dad came home with a brand spanking new sewing machine. I have half a dozen sewing projects to finish and I decided since I have three days off I'm going to do it!

First up to bat, is my knock off magic skirt which I am making out of two old top sheets I have, the bottom layer is black and the top is olive drab, something I know DSG is going to appriciate being a militia fiend. Its going to be girlly and pretty though.

Second is a re-con sweater project with an old Big Al's sweater that fits oh so sexily and a brown sweater Ren gave me that if it wasn't for my...what was the name we decided for me? Tits McGee? Or Chesty Larue or Busty something or other??? Anyway if it wasn't for my ample bosom would be all smexy on me.

I want to remake my Old Navy Sackpurse but I need some sturdy material for that so it may wait until I can get my hands on some nice all year fabric like a hefty linen or light weight cord.

And then for filler and shits and giggles, some sachets for some pagan friends made out of purple satin and black and cream silk. I want to make myself a nice sachet for my tarot cards personal, and probably something special for someone special if I can muster the effort to complete the set.

Does anyone know where to I can borrow a nice bone saw??

I was born in the WRONG decade.

Then from there, I'm going to make a couple sachets for some friends out of purple satin and black or cream silk and

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh, you can start sneaking through the forest in your ultra-high tech, super-stealthy tactical...skirt.

Teach me to sew?

Yve! said...

ROFLMAO