Sunday, January 13, 2008

Some days it just pays to get out of bed.

I woke up rather late this morning cause I stayed up rather late last night with the DSG online chatting on my shiny new mic and he sent me a song that I forgot to check last night cause I was right properly exhausted by the time he sent me to bed (I let it slip that I had been up for 18 hours...it was actually 19 but shh). So I checked out the song he sent me via msn sharing files and listening to the lyrics I missed a couple phrases but getting the gist of it I decided to search out the lyrics and reading them I was really glad I decided to get out of bed this morning.

He got me hooked to this pagan rock/goth band and I really like thier songs, their lyrics are all very pagan based (duh being a pagan band) and their symbolism isn't lost on a little pagan like me (I'll go back to that little comment later) and it moved me to tears.

Mostly becuase his message was 'this is a song I know you're gonna love' & 'when I heard it I thought of you, hun'


Eternity
Artist(Band):Inkubus Sukkubus

Lying 'neath the trees your arms enfold me
There's some sweet magic
In the way you hold me
I feel the power in your midnight eyes
Let me drink deep from your witches potion
Like the trees we will sway in motion
Watch our souls tumbling from the sky
Wrap me up within your cloak of myst'ry
All nature holds is breath
Whene'er you kiss me
Hear my secrets uttered in my sighs

You know I'll always love you
As the Moon shines far above you
You know I'll always love you
May her light shine on our love

Fall with me into deepest ocean
And let our bodies drown in pure emotion
I feel that I'm immortal by your side
We'll live this life and then we'll live another
For all of time I hope you'll be my lover
We'll be as one long after we've died

You know I'll always love you
As the Moon shines far above you
You know I'll always love you
May her light shine on our love

(repeat stanza twice)

Yah. It just pays to get out of bed some days.

Also, I'm planning on making a skirt today with some fabric I have kicking around and I had to do my measurements, not a task I love doing but its been a couple of months since I have and shock of all shocks, I've lost INCHES off my torso, waist and hips. INCHES!! I laughed because even though I'm still HELLA bigger then I should be, I have an hourglass figure!! YAY! And sexy!

Few more months and I'll fess up and give you my measurements too! :P

No comments: