Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Sweetest Thing

So yesterday I worked all day, I opened 9-1 and then I went to class and I hadn't gotten any news from teh DSG but I knew, inside, he was okay. If anything bad would have happened, I know inately I'd be more worried then I am, but still I miss him and I wants to talk to him again.

I went into work again, to see how they were doing with thier skids and it was going slow so I decided to stick around and lend a hand. Aren't I nice? Yah, I have no soul. I'm going to rot in hell forever.

Before I left I got asked to cover a shift thursday night and I said I would no worries, and asked if they wanted me to come in in the morning too to help with the skids, and my manager almost cried with happiness. I know. I have no soul and I'm going to rot in hell forever.

I went home, fed my dog, jumped online to send teh DSG an email to tell him I was thinking about him and I hope he was safe. I jumped in the shower, and missed a phone call.

I crawled into bed plugged myself into my ipod to listen to some NON-christmas music and missed a phone call.

I slept through another three phonecalls and when I woke up I checked the phone to see if my work number was on it and I noticed there was an ASS load of 405 area code numbers one my home phone. eh? 405 is oklahoma, but I don't recognize the number.
Furrowing my brow, my cell rings and its my manager, and we had a small conversation and I decide since I'm still at home, I wanted to know who this 405 number was. So I called it, even though at 8:30 am its really 7:30 am in oklahoma.

It was teh DSG.

He bought a disposible cell phone to call and let me know he was okay.

AWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

Seriously I was so touched I melted and got all squishy and happy. My week has been so shitteh that I needed something good to happen and omfg that was just the sweetest thing ever. I've been walking around with the dumbest smile on my face ever since.

I misseded joo DSG. I misseded jooOOooo!!!

No comments: