Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Ice Storm Slams Oklahoma City

Oklahoma City

I woke up this morning and stumbling downstairs I wondered how Damen was doing with the ice-storm heading to Oklahoma city this week.

I remember how bad it was in Ottawa a few years ago when we were hit with a snowstorm and for us it wasn't all that bad in downtown Ottawa, but outside the core, power was out for days, it was cold and wet and it sucked.

I stuck around for him to come online and he didn't and I figured it was because of his dad had him out house sitting for a friend and he was tired. I got to school and he still wasn't around so I decided to check the news sites and DAMN!! The whole state is fucked!!

I tried calling, even though I knew I couldn't get through and I got nothing but I still had to try.

I hope he's okay though. :S I'm kinda worried cause his dad is the type of guy who'd insist on driving down to Norman to check on their family so I hope for their sake, his dad stayed home.

Okay now I'm really worried.

Come back into the light Okahoma!! I miss my DSG!!

No comments: