Friday, December 7, 2007

The Sickness In You

Its that time of year ladies and gents, where germs are flying, viruses are swimming and infections are running rampant.

Are you sick?

I hope, for you, that you aren't and if you aren't stay home in your nice safe houses and enjoy it. Cause everyone else is sick.

I am.

My bi-annual bronchial infection has slammed me like a tonne of bricks, not that I wasn't expecting it, but hey, at least for now, its not the flu. Thank the fucking maker, if I got sick with the flu, I'd be in tears.

Not that I aren't already...I'm running on exhuasted and the fumes are being tapped out by this horrible day, 9-1 work, 1-4 exam (which I wrote and did...hopefully...well on) and 5-11 work. Yeesh.

Ima thinking I need spicy chicken soup for lunch. :D Sounds good eh? I think so. MMM Spicy food is good.

So, thus far my symptoms range at running a temperature, hot and cold flashes, headache, sore chest (ribs and lungs, shoulders and back) coughing, dry and hacking, sneezing, running nose (quick catch it, there it goes!) dry itchy eyes, dry mouth, and the ever impressive upset stomach, (why? I dunno but its PISSING ME OFF) exhaustion, sore muscles and my fingers are swollen and stiff. weird eh? plus the most hallucinogenic dreams ever. Serious...vikings. in the gatineau hills. being chased by cops. I'm one of their valkryies. I'm loosing my flipping mind.

oddly enough, I'm in an okay mood. so far anyway.

All things considering, I take it as a bonus.


I get to feed Kaa tomorrow. Two rats. He's gonna be fat and happy. He's digging the old room again, cause its nice and warm and if I can find the humidifier, perfect for him. The humidity is already up twenty degrees from the old apartment, even though I don't notice it, he's all glossy and moving around ALOT at night. I can hear him creaking up and down his driftwood, and waking up to see his white underbelly pressed to the corner of his tank as he tries his nightly escape is oddly freaky and amusing at the same time. He can get himself into the corner of the tank, and lifted 3/4 of his body up to the lid and sniffing it. Its hilarious to watch him get too high and start to fall over. You can totally just see the 'woah...WOAH....WOOOAAAHHHHHH' going on. I crack up everytime.

The fish are STILL not procreating and if they are, the frogs are eating the baby platy's, and my java moss is going fucking nuts. Again. -rolls eyes- I have to take it out tomorrow and try to tie it up in a ball so it'll stop over taking my anubis nano. Again. The anubis is thriving in the new location beside my heat duct and the tank (snail free) is thriving. I am so happy to see my pets happy. Except Dora is suffering from dry skin and her ecsyma is acting up, which means her hot-spots are gonna flair up soon if I don't douse her in bagbalm and keep her skin hydrated. Another reason to find the humidifier. That an my dry skin is KILLING me.

I need to clean my room (big surprise there) but all I really need is my dad to hang my shelves for me. Which isn't likely to happen so I'm going to do it myself. I want to put my wall shelves over Kaa's tank and put my art stuff and cache boxes on it. Level out the amount of crap I have on my billy shelfing unit but again. I need dad to hang my shelves for me.

I asked Damen for something special for my room, since for my mom brought home these sweet little matte black 4X6 frames and I asked him for a copy of the cherry blossoms picture that inspired my tattoo, his most recent picture of himself (its SOOO good) and to surprise me with a third. I want to hang them somewhere and I have to seriously consider the wall space in my room for all the stuff I have to hang this weekend.

I already have my butterflies up in the wall between my door and bed-head wall, plus my spider/scorpion dual above the fish tank but I still have Bish's Stonehenge print, my Stephanie Law print, my pentacle mirror as well as my cat stained glass, my clay castle in the clouds relief.

Weirdest blog post ever? I think so.

I have one week left of Tort Law and then I'm off school for two months. WOOT! Torts, as well as being a type of desert are also a type of law. What kinda law? I dunno, thats why I have to retake the course. HAHAHAH oh I suck.

I'm really worried about Jen, Rio's sister, last I heard from Rio is she was doing really bad. Like Rio hasn't been around online or anything in weeks bad. :S I have a pile of stuff I keep meaning to send to them, but I keep putting it off but I've decided I don't care what it takes I'm sending them a care package on my next pay check. Just something to say I love them and I'm thinking of them and I'm praying for them. I wish I had the money to ship them both up to Canada and adopt them so they can have use of the health care system, its not much but its better then what they have, which is...effectively nothing. Tomorrow I'm going to use some of the time I have on my phone card to call them...since I can fully and totally abuse the rights of their answering machine to at least amuse them and their mom enough to get a smile out of them. As cliche and silly as it sounds, laughter truely is the best medicine, even when you're in constant pain, a smile does you good.

I LOVE YOU GIRLS!!! Where would the canadian invasion be with you Rio and Jenneh?!?!?

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Random thought and amusing idea for you all...

Cookie Tongue.

there. its been said.

Cookie Tongue....or more commonly known Gookeh Thumgnn. -snerk-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]deutsches wetter[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]wetter rtl de[b][/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html]wetter radar[/url]

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html]wetter jetzt[/url]