Thursday, July 17, 2008

Cyclists vs Drivers

I use to be a neutral party to this age old debate of cyclists vs. drivers, then I leaned towards the drivers side but now that I am a cyclist and I have to share the road with some of the most ignorant fucking cocks in the world, I stand loud and proud on the cyclists side.

Why?

Well, if it isn't being bullied off the road by construction trucks, I'm being cut off by drivers. I was cut of three times today on my way to school and on my way home, one industrious little fuck-stain had the audacity to cut me off going through a fucking intersection. He drove out beside my on the right hand side then sped up to cut me off.

WTF!

So, the drippy discharge ended up at a red light and I caught up with him. I introduced my fist to his window and chewed him out for the entirity of the red light. I was so fucking livid I was shaking, (mostly from fear cause I was actually concerned for my life when he cut me off) but MAN I couldn't believe it!

Then crossing Preston on Carling, I had to merge into the left hand land because of some construction pilons and this silver sedan crept up beside me so I had to swerve into the construction zone, resulting in me getting honked at by the dumptruck trying to pull out. I caught up with the sedan and yelled at them through their open window.

I'd like to make a statement at this point, the Highway Traffic Act defines a bicycle as a vehicle and is required to follow the rules of the road, and be treated as a vehicle on the road, so shown the same amount of courtesy as other drivers.

YAH FUCKING RIGHT.

So to all you ignorant cockstains behind the drivers wheel, WE ARE VEHICLES TOO!! SHARE THE FUCKING ROAD!!!

FUCKING IGNORANT DICK-CHEESE!!

1 comment:

Yve! said...

you already are that crazy lady!!

<3