Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Pity Yve



So I started a new job today, working at Jetform park, it's pretty decent, the management seems a bit overwhelmed and underprepared but all in all everything is chill.

Except for the mode of transportation. Its summer, so I am back on my bike again.

I haven't REALLY ridden it much this year which was stupid cause I knew I'd be riding it to school when classes are up and school is further then the stadium by another two kilometers' so boo on me for being a lazy prat.

Anyway I looked at the map and realize I bike clear through the downtown core in 40 minutes. Considering its two K from Robinson Park on the river to the previously named Lynx Stadium, I bike about 20 K one way, 40 K in one day. WTF!!

If I make it through this week, I'm clear. If not...well...tough titties.

No comments: