Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Apathy

Have you ever noticed this quality in a person?

I have, on a number of occasions.

I guess, because I am more astutely aware of how I feel I see how much other people don't care. Apathy.

Have you ever had something happen to you, and no one around you notices, or seemed to care. You're hurt and yet you're more hurt because the cold shoulder is given to you? Apathy.

What about when someone dies, and you just shrug it off, 'it was there time' 'at least they're at peace now' 'better them then us'.
Apathy.

I honestly think if people cared more, we wouldn't be in the shit hole we're in now. And by We I mean human beings on whole.

We're all fairly narcissistic, we only care about how things, events, action etc. are effecting us directly. If they aren't. We don't care.

Well you know what. Fuck that. I care. I care because I feel.

I hate apathetic people. Apathy is for people who go through life with blinders on. If I walk up and punch you in the face, you'll feel it. And you'll realize even though YOU think you're #1, you are just another sheep in the herd, but not me. I care because I feel and that makes me one of the shepards. Or one of the dogs. I like the idea of being a bitch. I'm okay with considering myself a herding dog because at least I'm telling people where to go and what to think instead of being blind mindless mutton.

To all you apathetic people out there. BaaaAAAAAaaaa

No comments: