Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Why O.C. Transpo Sucks II

Again, the 2 route, heading to Blair, this morning around 11:30 - 12ish, corner of Bank and Nepean (?) the Tim Hortons, there is a cop car parked in spot for the buses to pull over so the bus is forced to stay in the center lane.

A little old lady hobbles up and knocks on the door, the bus driver ignores her and sits through the red light. The lady knocks louder on the door and he yells THROUGH the door, 'I DON'T LET ANYONE ON ON THE FUCKING STREET!' then drives away as the light turns green.

I turn to the driver and say, 'you know there was a stop there and you could have let her on, since there was a cop in your way' he looks at me and goes 'do you want me to call security and have you banned from this route? I can you know, if you don't mind your own fucking business.'

I was so pissed off at him, I mean for fucks sake, its not like its a trying effort to open the doors and let the lady on. Its February, its cold, and wet out, let the fucking woman on the fucking bus.

One of these days I'm going to bring a camera on the bus and catch these assholes being rude, HAH! That'll be fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to take the number 2 from montreal road and st-laurent during high school... this has been going on for the last 10 years for christ's sake. Now, i wait for the 7 st-laurent... a bus wich used to run on time. I have had to spent on average 50$ a week on taxi's for the last 3 weeks. i understand snow slows things down. but the same driver is late every fucking day, rain snow or shine. I'm getting pissed cause i'm broke now because i HAD to take a cab so i wouldn't lose my job. my bus is supposed to show up at 8 33.... i'm at the stop at 8 10 (there is a bus scheduled for 8 18) and by the time 845 rolls around, still nothing, so i wave down a cab... i have no choice. Is there nothing we can do about this?