Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My Monday Off / OK Tripplanner

I even managed to sleep in yesterday morning, and I got up, did the dishes first thing and took Dora for a walk. I jumped in the shower, after promising Bish I'd be up early today to chat with him, then headed out to hang out with shawna for the first time in like five months.
Dave picked us up at the mall, ran a couple errands and then headed back to her place to play with her dog and get ready for the boys to come home.

I was surprised to see her baby belly and how (despite how close she is to her due date) happy and relaxed she was, and yah it is her third, but EVERY woman gets a bit frazzled towards the end.

Tico (her new chihuahua) is fucking hilariously adorable, even when he plays shy, and his little prancing reindeer leaping had me in stitches all night.

All in all I love hanging out with Shawna and her family, I adore her boys and Dave is such a good man.

-looks at shawna- lucky bitch. but you deserve someone like him after those first two ....:P

With 53 days left to go until my trip to oklahoma, my mind has been wrapped around the details of planning, prepping and packing for my trip, I have no suitcase (FUCK) and I've been frantically trying to figure out what I should do with my piercings, do I leave the metal studs in? take the metal ones out for plastic ones? Do I leave them in and wait to be asked to remove them? (all options I'd frankly not do) and I think I'm going to settle on getting plastic studs for my nipples and leaving the rest in. -shrugs-
The one thing that has me worried the most is the weather, I know I won't be cold but I don't want to pack for summer either. I've been doing alot of looking online and it comes down to me packing like the day before I leave for OKC.
I am getting very very excited though. Everyday brings me closer to this awesome experience!

(honestly now, I was twice as excited about meeting Bish, THAT was huge, I waited four years to meet him and our week together was fucking awesome)

DSG keeps telling me about places he wants to take me, like along the Paseo (the name of the art district), The Myriad Gardens, along the canal in Bricktown to the jazz bars, I asked him about the fair grounds he lives uber!close too, and there are horse stables there, so I want to DEFINITELY check those out, cause as a girl, I love horses. I want to go pay a visit to the bombing memorial and of course, I REALLY want to see his dogs and play with Jethro and Leona (his dogs).

The one thing I've been kicking myself in the ass about is my departure time on the 15th. My plane leaves at 6:45 am, which means I have to be at the airport at 4:30 ish.
A.M.

Go Yve.

So. I need to call a cab and have them pick me up at 4ish, check in and go through security and nap in the waiting area before my plane starts taking passengers on.

Thank the gods there is a tim hortons at the airport.

I arrive at O'Hare around 7:45 am, where I transfer flights, and I leave again by 9:45 to arrive in OKC at 11:50 am, which means, I'll be with with the DSG by noon. YAY!

I'll be in OKC for two weeks. -GRINS-

Yah, I want you to know I'm going to be talking about this alot.

BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

OKLAHOMA!!!

w00t!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Gawd I hate those early flights. Poor you. But at least you'll be there early that day? :s

Usually metal detectors aren't bad with earrings/rings jewellery metal. I mean there are some horror stories out there but for the most part I can wear a bunch of earrings/rings through one and not set it off. And if you do, they're pretty understanding about where the wand thingie beeps. :p Although if you do have piercings somewhere lower then your nipples I don't wanna know! lol. If that's even what you're worried about.

Yve! said...

I was going to get one below the belt but my piercer was in town at the WRONG time. I have to wait now. :(

Anonymous said...

My minion's coming! *GLOMP!*

Yve! said...

DSG!!! YOU COMMENTED ON MY BLOG!! YAY!!!!