Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The Ever Impressive Community of Polling

I decided against my better nature to jump on the band-wagon and support my friend ren's brother, Will in his poll for his surprisingly difficult poll.

What colour should he die his hair?

Red -but you mean green-
Blue -but secretly you know hulk green is hawt-
Not at all -but you think Will would be devestatingly gorgeous with green hair-
or
Green.

Oddly enough when I was twelve, thirteen and fourteen I teased my mother I was going to dye my hair green. Like violent amonia green, the kind of green that hurts your eyes no matter what the light sourse is.

She threatened to shave my head and if it wasn't for the fact that I love my hair, I'd have done it. So for Will and for living through him vicariously, vote on my poll, his sisters poll and his poll to dye his hair green.


poll to follow.

No comments: