Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Eat My Posts Blogger and I will SHUN YOU!!

SILENCE!!

I keel you!!!

---

Blogger ate my over-excited-I-have-two-months-off-school post this morning.

So I POST AGAIN!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I have two months off school. One pitiful horrible dreadmaster week left then TWO WHOLE MONTHS OF HERZING FREE LIFE AGAIN!! YAY!!!!

I am -so- excited.

---

I am convince that some people are just not management material.

---

Sometimes I want to throttle people for being themselves.

---

I think if I can afford it I'm going to take a trip too. I haven't decided when or where but I know I want to go somewhere warm.

---

Cramps, back pain and a sudden impatience is driving me up the wall. I want to punch someone.

---

I am completely and totally, head over heels, unabashedly, unashamedly, utterly and entirely in love again. And not with my boyfriend.

---

I am totally random.

No comments: