Wednesday, October 31, 2007

When Good Girls Go Goth

So. Last night I was ordered to attend industrial night at Zaphods cause my friend Alex was djing and Lawrence insisted.

Well two pretty goth boys begging me to attend makes a girl go weak and not think about it. It being I'm closing, then opening at my new job. With my manager. then going to class, then to my second job.

No, no I can handle a couple hours at Zaphods. I can go with only a few hours sleep if I don't drink.

right?

right?

if I don't drink right??

Yah, well. Why would you go to a bar and not drink??

Smirnoff Ice and Jagerbombs.

BAD COMBINATION.

I wasn't trashed, but I did slur. alot. and dance. alot. Now I am yawning. Alot.
But I did it, I even left early. I was planning on staying until 1:30 but I left at 1. Cabbed home, (cause I was wobbly and walking home BLOWS) and crashed the second I came in the door.

I was up at 7:30 and out the door by ten to 8 and at work by 8:30. Which means, I've been up longer then I was asleep.

I still have to work tonight and do my homework. GROSS.

But the pretty goth boys were fun. Especially the one with the fangs and sexy hair. N Alex who was dressed up as...LOL Alex from Clockwork Orange, N...mmmm goth boys.

Minion needs sleep.

bluh...

oh yah...

HAPPY HALLOWE'EN!!!

1 comment:

RIO said...

Clockwork Orange get-up = yes, very weirdly stupidly HOT... *slaps wrist* BAD ME!!!