Monday, October 29, 2007

Feeding Day!


So today is feeding day.

Yup, feeding day. Feed the snake, misser Kaa is starting a shed and I wanted to get some food into him before he gets so surly he snaps at me when I refill his water bowl. Okay not snaps but hisses in a menacing fashion.

HOLD ON---> he's swallowing want to watch....its his first rat (or rather my first rat I've fed to him)

Okay he's doing fine....sorry...

He's an adopted pet, I bought him off Rob who does my tattoo's and I can't recall if he's ever feed him rats before and the pet store was fresh out of large mice so I settled on two small rats, and I've been a bit worried that he'd have a hard time with them, but he looks like he's doing fine... -goes and checks-

-comes back a little green- rats stink. HARD.

For those of you who don't know. Kaa is my ball python, he's a darling year old boy (assuming its a boy) and I've had him for nearly seven months. I love him. I pamper him and I definitely cuddle him to the extreme. Yes, you can cuddle snakes. You just gotta know how.

Anyway, Kaa is very aggressive when it comes to feeding I've noticed. He has a hardcore attack pattern that never ceases to send the heebiejeebies down my spine. He doesn't recoil and strike a pose, he doesn't wait and taste the air, the little bastard sees me coming with the dangling mouse and as soon as its an inch away -WHAM- he's got it by the head or shoulders and he's thrown himself around it. Normally he gets my hand, but I've been getting really good at letting go in time for him to just get the food.

-pauses to check on the swallowing-

GAWDS, I turned arund and he was body up, head totally gauged and rat feet dangling, he's working on the tail now!! GAWDS!!! AHH!! GROSS!!! you could see the rat travelling down his throat....ugh totally cool but totally nasty.

Anyway. So today I brought the rats home, thawed the smaller of the two in some hot water, (sorry I know, frozen, I'm a wimp shaddup) and gave it too him.

Immidiate snap grab reaction...no coil though...so I daringly stick a hand in, and the fucking idiot missed the rat and got himself, by the back of the neck. >.<>.<
---
Anyway I spent the weekend at my parents place, Saterday I worked at Rideau, one of my last shifts with Claire's and I tried to have fun, but lets face it. I have been looking to leave that company for a few months now and I'm so happy to peace out, it was so fucking mental, seriously I was at cash for 90% of the day and I ran through 1000$ worth of sales. just myself. just lil ol' me.
I was tired my hip hurt so I bused home to my parents and I feel asleep on the bus, which is only like...a fifteen twenty minute ride. Ugh. I splurged on some butter chicken from Indian Express, and went home to crash out hard on the couch. I watched a couple of movies, oooOOOooo Triple X, The Fifth Element, n Snatch . I gots to play with mah puppeh, and yah. Lazy. It was all a very lazy weekend.
Now I am back in school and its like...ugh.
Last friday I found outh The Fatal Attraction broke up with his girlfriend and since then I haven't seen him, in fact I only heard that from the creepy redhead who works in the mall, so if and when I see him, I have to play dumb. Truthfully, its actually kind of sad news cause from what I gathered in my many slouthy reconisence (I so spelt that wrong) missions they'd been together for 8 years. Holy hell, thats a long time, that likes all my serious relationships all rolled into one. UGH. How they lasted that long is beyond me. Rumor is that they're gonna get back together but I'm like secretly inside 'oh hellz no, not before I get my hands on him' but thats just me being sadistic and wants the things I know I can't have, but wants. :P
Ima bad girl.
---
Lawrence spent the night on Friday after getting completely totally fucking wrecked at Phil's house. That was fun. Moment of genius that wasn't genius? You know the donut hole game. you make a ring with your thumb and index and hold it below your waist and if someone looks at it you pound them? HAHAH yah we played that game and I was looking at phil's tank and said he should get n apple snail and went 'prolly this big' and not even thinking made the donut.
Phil totally looked at it, even though I wasn't trying to make the donut and Lawrence caught it and started to laugh. Thats when I realized what I had done. >.<>
I do have to thank Izzy for my Pomegrante. It was made of good. :D
-scratches head- thats about it.
Ta Y'all!!!



No comments: