Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Strange Moods

I find myself in a strange mood this afternoon, actually this entire month my moods have been rather dynamic. I really feel the need to chew people out, I feel like I have a storm inside me brewing and its waiting for a release.

Really this is more for my own benefit and not my readers, so please don't take any of this to heart, I'm just running my mouth off mostly in hopes that I can settle the dark seas that seem to be feeding my storm.

I have this one line in my head and its been driving me crazy, I write it down and it sounds wrong, but I say in my head and it sounds right. If this is the cause of my trepidation and discord, I'm going to be sorely unamused, I write my best when I'm at unrest (and I really didn't mean to rhyme that, it just came out that way...again, I'm running myself off in hopes to quell this disturbance I feel...)

Crows in flight, play and mock, cry out 'join us, join us, there is freedom here' and I can't, my heart weighs heavily and I cry as they fly on, diving and swooping, I've been forgotten already.

I think what bothers me the most is I'm actually quite happy, I'm almost giddy at times, and just when I let myself enjoy that giddiness, something dark and troublesome comes and takes it away. I'm glad this year is nearly over, I really am. I have great hopes for 2010 and I want to cast off 2009 like an old snake skin and move on fresh and new. I ache for it. Too carry on that metaphor, I am itching to sleuth off my old skin, the old dry scales and feel fresh new air on bright and shiny skin.

Does any of this make sense to you? I know I'm baffled...I'm going to wake up the dude and see if he can put a smile on my face...

sorry hunny for ruining your nap...I'll make it up to you somehow...maybe with a smile

No comments: