Sunday, December 20, 2009

Opinions

In light of recent events, I've come to accept a simple statement as one of my rules in life. We all have rules we try to follow and I have a fucking list half a mile long. This weeks' recent addition is;

Sensitive people shouldn't talk to insensitive people about sensitive subjects.

Really, if you're going to get all injured and emotional, clue the fuck in and don't talk about that subject with people, especially if you already know their opinions on subjects relating to that subject.

I know, I know, this sounds very cold and heartless, but really. It has to be said. Chill the fuck out, clue in, and only seek conversation from people who will sugar coat the truth for you, cause I sure as hell won't.

---

On the upside, I'm booked fucking solid for the next 6 months in shows.

The dude is my good luck charm and go figure, I can't think of a single fucking thing to paint him as a gift. FML. So my personal message to the The Dude; I love you, I'm sorry you make me feel so fantastic but I can't think of a single fucking thing to paint you. But the smiles you share with me make the sun shine all the more warmer. Cheesy I know, but its true. Its magic with you.



MOOD: Cause I remembered, retrospective.

No comments: