Friday, July 4, 2008

ASL

I'm learning American Sign Language guys,
and being back at school and working again, I've let this blog slide. I apologize, but hey, look I'm here today.

Well, I have a new job.

I loathe it, but its a job, and a job I need so I tolerate. Barely.

I was in school for a week, that was hard to stay in class around work, but now my schedule is changed and I can stay longer in class, as I have three weeks coming up of just school and work.

UGH.

I'm going through a weird down-slide to my personality recently, and its rather defeatist of me to let it go on so long, but as it is, I know what I need to get me out of this, and its been hard to find it.

Really hard.

Tonight I'm going to see Wintersleep and Fiest with Ms. And-then-some. Bringing the new digital camera with me. Wish me luck.

I've learned a handful of words in sign language, Fire, What, Awkward, Vagina, In, 'I am learning ASL' and my personal fave Sea Turtle. I know a couple others, but I always missign them, Girl, Boy, Mother Father, etc.

Oh.

Art show in August. FUCK YAH!

Also I wrote the letter to Nurse Tickler, I haven't sent it, nor will I likely, but I still wrote it. Go me?

Pletheria of new you tube links coming soon. :D

No comments: