Thursday, May 29, 2008

oh, the lulz must be shared.

A very dear friend of mine is going through a rough time right now, rough as in stressful to the max cause she's fighting with the father of her eldest son for custody, or well, as of tuesday WAS fighting for the custody of her son, and has won. YAY!

I'm a bad friend because I should be more well versed in the situation since I've known Ms. Pixie since my first day at Rideau high, and Mr. douchewater himself since probably my second week at said high school. We've been friends on and off for nearly 10 years, through some pretty stupid rash teenage angst and drama, we've pulled through enough that I love Ms. Pix like my own sisters, in fact, probably more...but we're not getting into that ball of wax, not yet anyway.

So, some time last year, douchewater himself, decides out of the blue he's going to take Pixie to court for joint custody of their son. Now, by all means, this sounds like a practical responsible thing to do as a father right.

WELL He decided to do it five years after the boy was born and has already established a father-son relationship with Pix's fiance. And I know I'm going to come off sounding like the protective bestfriend of the mom, but really, if you knew douchewater, you'd be on Pixies' side too.

Why? Douchewater is a chronic liar, drug use, shlep, worthless lay about. I mean really, he's spent the last five years living on the street. Yah, of his own free will. He doesn't have any conditions that would stop him from working or being a responsible adult other then the fact that he's lazy and couldn't help himself let alone try to take care of his son (as well as the fact that up until last year, douchewater has said on many occasion that he wanted nothing to do with his son, or the mother of one of his many children). This, though sad for the little bear, is probably a good thing, I know if douchewater was my old man, I'd shun him. SHUN!!
Examples of his lies is, Pixie use to beat him up, he was abducted by aliens, ninja's were out to kill him, the bikers were after him, he's gotten implants from the government to monitor his actions, he accused his father of some pretty hienous acts, more recently he has graduated from college, (he didn't even graduate from high school). These are just the lies I can remember, I'm sure if we asked Pixie to speak up, she'd go one for days.

Yah.

-blinks- I shit you not.

So finally the day comes that they're in court again, so he could fight for visitation rights, lying to the judge that he wasn't allowed to see his son since january, etc, etc, etc and when Pix contested his right to visitations, he changed his mind and told the judge he was okay with Shawna having full custody and visitation rights. Why the change of tune? Because he's joining the army. But he also has cancer, and Pixies' fiance put a hit out on him. (Pixies' fiance is easily the nicest most respectful man I've ever met, I can be pretty cynical and hateful when it comes to men, because I've seen alot of really crazy shit, but this guy, he deserves Man of the Year, Man of the Millenium. I've said it to his face, I really respect him, and I can only pray I end with a guy as great as this man is. Honestly girls, he's damn near perfect. And Ms. Pixie REALLY deserves a man like him.)

Yah.

This comes not two or three weeks after his last visit with the little bear where he showed up late, and high on E.

Yah.

I'm telling you when Pixie told me what he did in court, I fucking laughed. And laughed. And laughed.

I laughed because, its really sad and pathetic how this man thinks and acts, I mean really I can't think of ONE time he's ever been honest. And I've tried, I have tried to take douchewater serious, to try to get him help (because obviously something is wrong with his mind) and I've tried to remain neutral to hating him, I really have. But there is only so far a person can go before the empathy is shut off and you become totally apathic to a person of his persuasion.

I am so proud of Pixie for all the crap she's dealt with because of him and her having full rights to dictate what douchewater does around her son (cause lets face it, I've only told you a scant beginnings of this guys inadequacy as a father and a human being) I am really truly impressed with the court system.

YAY PIXIE!!

I love you girl!!

No comments: