Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A Look Through part 3

Well, here we are, part three. Introducing a couple close ups now, people.



This is my bookshelf, my billy case, I love it, its crammed full. Its about six n a bit feet tall, and wide, I loves it. All black, fits very nice with my black dresser and all the black frames in my room. Its luscious. Filled top to bottom with my stuff, everything on there has a tale to tell. The large box beside the small Djembe? An ex left that behind, Morgan my teddy bunny, in front of my entire collection of graphic novels, obscure novels and my collection of Dresden Files. The second shelf down is my books on Wicca, paganism, myths, occult, dreams and of course my several grimoires, and beneath that, my alter. Well, my symbolic alter, normally while I pray or craft I'm outside so this just keeps a place for the every day homages to my religion. Beneath it is my tool shelf with all the extra parts to my religious paraphernalia. The next two shelves carry various books, some classic novels, my shakespeare collection of individual plays, and text books.



Crammed into the space between my book shelf and my bed is my computer. I have no room for the giant monitor my father gave me, but I LOVE it. What can I say, I like things big.



this is a classic shot right here people, my trash bin, but I wanted to show you the collection of canvas frames I have on the go. Its retarded, plus there is a water colour there, as well as my easle, and what you can't see is my canvas board collection under my dresser safe and sound. THIS is all stuff that doesn't fit into my portfolio under my bed and in the accordian file beside the book shelf. What I'm saying, is I have a lot of art.



This is, my two callithea leprieuri butterflies, one is the outside and one is the inside of the wing, beautiful aren't they? if you want to learn more about these eco-friendly hand-made products check out www.bitsandbugs.com

I have more butterflies coming soon.

Things you may have missed, my hat sitting on the chair by the bookshelf is a G.I. trooper hat with a metal general star pinned to the front. I was gifted this by my dsg and we each own one of these pins. I love my hat.
The wand on my alter is hand made, out of apple, with embroidery thread, a quartz crystal set into its tip and feathers and charms gifted to me by close friends. The feathers are from england, the silver charm is from Beth. <3
The pentagram mirror is my pride and joy and is hung so when I am laying in bed, I can see it reflecting the moon or sun light from outside my window.
And yes, those are -real- cigar boxes that I assimilated into my collection of strange boxes (I have more in my closest you missed). I will use those this year at yule to send gifts in. Be aware people.

No comments: