Wednesday, March 12, 2008

So much to say, so very enthused not too.


Well I finished a painting today, I started it way back in...geez August or September? I had plans to keep it all to myself, but I'm actually giving it as a gift.

:D

I have more pictures of it, but the sun went behind the clouds and ruined the light in my dining room. :S

It's titled 'That place in my mind, is the place you call 'mine'.'

Its from a song, gods know I can't remember the title, but I loved the pensive, deep look on the fellows face and it struck true to heartache when I chatted with the subject. I hope I did the original photograph justice.

TWO DAYS TILL I LEAVE FOR OKLAHOMA!!

-squeak-

2 comments:

Ren said...

Wow - that's a seriously awesome painting.

way to go!

Reminds me of something though...

...Maken babies... perhaps.

Yve! said...

its MACON :P

if you're gonna mock at least spell his name right -sniffs-

thank you though! <3