Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sometimes, its good to go back to you roots.

Gods, I haven't listened to Korn in ages, I mean it I can barely remember the last time I listened to them. I'm kinda ashamed. I honestly don't even know where all my albums are!! I will have to look for them soon...:P

Anyway the purpose of this blog today ladies and gents is so I can have a comprehensive list of all my art projects I have on the go, ones I need to finish, and ones I need to start.

Obviously the ones I need to finish take top notch on the list for completion wise but a couple have priority

---
NEED TO FINISH
---
Chinese Dragon - an acrylic rendering of a watercolour I did. About half-way done
She - an acrylic painting of a curiscurio-style nude, obviously of a woman
DSG- an acrylic rendering of a photograph of Teh DSG. About two-thirds done.
Pano-galaxy in purple - see title - half finished.
Phoenixes in flight - watercolour - still in the base colours stage, half way through that.

---
NEED TO START
---
Multi-medium cherry blossooms- Sharpie and origami on white gloss cardboard.
three-frames - I have no idea but I want to use them.


...LOL apparently I am a procrastinator.

LOL speaking of procrastinating, I should go get ready for rehersals. :P

No comments: