Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Bush proves he's above the law. By Killing Whales.

The phrase, Save the Whales, brings a whole new meaning today.

ABC News
International Herald Tribune
The Raw Story
CTV News

I try to stay out of politics, I am not as smart as I would like, and I really do have to read up things when I hear them, but sitting back with my sketch book today watching the 11 o'clock news I got the shock of a fucking life time.

Bush.
Above the Law.
Above the rule of law, which is NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW.
Just because his soldiers take precedence on dangers posed to the environment.

Um.

No.

Sorry.

HELL NO.

I'm so mad right now, I'm shaking.

I am so fucking sick to my stomach right now. Americans really need to wake up and get Bush and his people out of the seat of power. Bush can take up his reign of power neck deep in a fire ant nest covered in sticky orange juice.

I think its fitting.

3 comments:

RIO said...

Don't worry, babe. We're getting that man outta the driver's seat as fast as the new election will allow. O.o

Yve! said...

GOOOOD!!!

Feminist Catalyst said...

I finally got the link to work.

THIS IS LE FUCKED UP.

But thanks for letting me know. Ignorance sure as hell ain't bliss...