Monday, October 22, 2007

Welcome To My Insanity

Welcome to my blog!!

Now, before you groan and bitch and complain as to the fact that I am on deviantArt, and facebook and I post there frequently I promise you, this blog will be the blog to end all blogs. Well, at least when it comes to my own perverse universe.

I will keep my dA journal for art, and I will keep my facebook relatively note free unless something comes up that I must...MUST share with my facebook flist.

I will not hesitate to be blunt and honest here with myself and my life. No hiding, no wondering who can read what and who's feeling I might hurt, I just need a place to come and be me, yvil 100%.

I will find a new template or be lazy and just keep this one. We'll see how I like it. We'll see how you like it. We'll see.

----

So whats happening in the world of yvil today?

Well, I restart my paralegal program at Herzing College today.

Wait did I just say restart the program. Yes I did ladies and gents, because this morning when I checked my email, you know what I found out? My Dean has decided to re-enroll me in 90% of my courses, including, the ones I passed.

Thats right. Another fucking year at Herzing. How nice.

I have to find out if I can reapply for osap so I can live.

Enforcement of Judgment October 22, 2007- November 2, 2007, 2 weeks
Administrative Tribunals 1 November 5, 2007- November 16, 2007 2 weeks
Immigration Law November 26, 2007 -December 7, 2007 2 weeks
Tort Law December 10, 2007- December 17, 2007 1 week
Wills and Estates December 17, 2007 - December 21, 2007 1 week
English and Proofreading I February 18, 2008- February 29, 2008 2 weeks
English and Proofreading II March 3, 2008- March 14, 2008 2 weeks
Administrative Tribunals 2 April 21, 2008- April 25, 2008 1 week
Small Claims July 14, 2008- July 18, 2008 1 week
Landlord / Tenant July 21, 2008- July 25, 2008 1 week
Real Estate July 28, 2008- August 1, 2008 1 week
Highway Traffic August 18, 2008- August 22, 2008 1 week
Business / Paralegal Practice September 1, 2008 September 19, 2008 3 weeks
Internship September 22, 2008- October 17, 2008 4 weeks

-groans- I need a hug.


---

Yesterday I went on a date. A real date. Not a one night stand, or a booty call or just a random hook up, but an actual date.

His name is Lawrence.

He's really cute, smart, funny has hell and kisses...oh good gods, the kisses. You know Disney movies, and that surprise kiss where the girls always look a bit startled then melt into the guys arms and they get all entwined in each other? I tell you I suddenly understand why those cheesey scenes exist.


YE GODS!!

I did do my best to behave, but lets face it my nick name is yvil for a reason...behaving just isn't something I do, or do well if I try to do it. But he's so soft. And cuddle-y. And for a change, I actually was myself and I didn't have to worry about what he thought of me. I'm -always- hiding my true insanity because I am worried what people will think but I said 'hellz no he's crazy just like me. I can be myself!' And he likes it! Or at least I hope he does. HA! There is the cynical bitter-natured Yve we all know and love.

Anyway, we decided we're gonna wing it, we're mutually poor we head down to the Rainbow for a cheap-ee move (Ratatouille) and then when that is over, we decide the night is still young and we should head into the market for a walk-about. Twas fun, we messed around the courtyards, then hung out in the shadows of the basillica. -blush- we were bad, Lawrence is decidedly a bad influence when I'm trying vainly to behave.

-shifts in my seat-

We chased and harassed a couple bunnies, laughed and exchanged witty quips and quotes from movies, fave authors, movies, the standard date stuff, and at one point, toppled face first into a rose-bush. I have a feeling the rosebush got more damage that me and Lawrence have but it was funny.

At the end of the night, I walked home and picked up some chow on elgin and txt'd with Ms. Mel down elgin and along the canal, then passed out in bed the second I saw it. It was good, I love my bed.

so for my first blog I totally rambled on endlessly. I hope you enjoy'd it cause there is only more to come. BWAHAHA.

No comments: