Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Vade-ification

...I need a moment to kick start my brain... I was up rather late last night and (despite the abusive amount of fun) I am suffering from it today. Not as bad as I thought so though, so that should tell you the joys of astral projection whilst sleeping. ABSOLUTE TOTAL REST!

okay.okay.okay.

VADE!

I adore you man, you are probably one of the best people in the entire world. Honestly for you, and only you I will frequent Yawhore I!M more often.

Vade. Vade King, is a lord, a mighty bard and probably the inspiration for me to be the dirty hippy pagan I am.

I met Vade years ago through elfquest, we did an art trade, he did my Firemoth and Kyran, I did his Stilltree. We both agree the exchanged pieces are easily some of our most favourite art ever. Vade's style speaks volumes as the type of person he is, dedicated, strong, versatile and humourous. He gives himself as freely as I give myself to people, and when it comes time to smile and laugh, it comes to him like breathing.

Last night, I finally managed to get onto the computer at around 1:30 in the morning after my roommate finally existed SecondLife, Y!M started up on its own, like it always does >.< and I got bombarded with offline messages. then promptly by an online message. From Vade. -squeaks-

Apparently he'd been stalking Y!M waiting for me to show up for days. AWWWW!!! Well crap I can't disappoint the man, I gots to talk with him. So, we chatted, and chatted, and chatted, and exchanged art. Lots of art. Ooodles and oodles of doodles. :P I spent the night on webcam for him, through yawning and giggling and bad gamma he got to watch the yvil in action. Innit he lucky? Its okay, I consider it payback for our last conversation where he was drunk and sent me assloads of sexy pictures of himself. I swear the man likes to dangle himself into front of me like a piece of meat and then snap himself away and go 'YOINK! NO VADE FOR YVE!' sadistic bastard but I loves it.

-sighs- what really made the night cherry for me was the music he sent me. His band, is, well, ye gods, I love them. Amazing celtic rock-folk-stomping the pub floor, spilling pints of guiness over loud laughter, good friends and smokey manky air. And his voice, ye gods his voice! The man can sing. And he does. Droopin Boooms!!! -lawlz-

At the end of it, at 4:30 he told me he really enjoys our chats and I said I did too and if he ever felt the need to gimme a call, I gave him my cell number.

He called.

-bricks-

if It wasn't for the fact that I was dead to the world and ready to fall over, I'd have spent the night with him on the phone. Heheheh my poor cell is getting the best and the worst of international calls. Oklahoma, North Carolina and now Pennsylvania. I'm still waiting for my call from England on it but a girl has to be patient.

Anyway. I feel all re-energized, I love chatting with vade, and I can count on both hands how many chats we've had but I think thats going to change. Something about him is just...hard to ignore.

With that said; Vade darlin' o mine, you mean the world to me, you really do. I can count my true friends on one hand and count yourself as one of them.

2 comments:

Vade said...

Awwwwwwwwwww.

You're way too sweet. Thanks, it was great talkin to you last night. DRAW MORE!!!!

Yve! said...

what was it you said...pots and kettles?!?

YAAAAAH you think about that one sirrah.