Sunday, October 28, 2007

Serious Case of the Blahs

fuck I am in such a bad mood today I don't know what wrong I can't seem to find anything thats keeping my interests.

I spent the night at my parents visiting my dog, seems to be a weekendly event happening, n today I was gonna spend the day just vegging. Which is essentially what I've been doing. I watched a couple movies, I chatted online, I drew (sort of) I took Dora out I even got D.S.G to call me, even that didn't fix me.

I dunno what the hell is up but I don't like it.

I'm worrying about money cause the next couple of weeks are going to be tight, I don't want to go home at the end of the day cause my roommate keeps me up smoking and chatting on S.L. I have very little or no food to eat, I feel totally weird all the time. I feel like I'm stuck in a rut and I need to break free.

stupid pre-pms emotional fucktardedness.

---

IN other news, I finally heard from my sisters today in Toronto. Everyone is settling in okay and that is good news.

ugh man even this blog isn't helping me. I need find a joint and smoke it.

feh.

No comments: